A Balanced Approach to Immune System Health!
Save 10% Off MSRP!
Healthy aging requires a dynamic immune system. A youthful body is dependent on balanced immune-cell activity to maintain effective, responsive, and modulated immunity.
Extracts from the white peony root have been used in China for immune balance for more than 1,200 years. Modern science now recognizes the immune importance of a bioactive peony extract component called paeoniflorin.
White Peony Immune Root Extract (by Life Extension Foundation) is a standardized extract of active white peony compounds that have been shown to help maintain the balanced responsiveness, sensitivity, and strength of a properly-modulated immune response. Through a host of subtle mechanisms, Peony Immune Root Extract promotes immune homeostasis—optimal immune health—by limiting production of inflammatory molecules and naturally balancing inflammation-suppressing cells and pro-inflammatory cells. A host of human clinical trials have demonstrated that the compounds in Peony Immune Root Extract promote a healthy and balanced inflammatory response.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Ingredients: (per serving) White peony extract (root) [providing 252 mg paeoniflorin] - 600 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Suggested Usage: Take one capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
References (As provided by Life Extension Foundation)
1. Front Genet. 2013 Oct 18;4:211.
2. Front Pharmacol. 2011;2:10.
3. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Oct 11;137(3):1275-82.
4. Planta Med. 2012 May;78(7):665-71.
5. Int Immunopharmacol. 2007 May;7(5):662-73.
6. Modern Journal of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine. 2009 June;18(18).
7. Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine. 2003;3.
8. Journal of Xinxiang Medical College. 2007;24:295-98.
9. Chinese Journal of Modern Drug Application. 2008;2:64-66.
10. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2007 Jul;27(7): 596-8.
60 veggie capsules - 6000 mg